Lawyer (to the Group of Real Estate Assets)
Uzbek-Oman Investment Company (UOIC) is an international investment company operating in Uzbekistan since 2010. We strive to achieve long-term capital growth, contribute to the economic development of Uzbekistan, and play a key role in strengthening strategic and economic ties between the Sultanate of Oman and Uzbekistan.Who can apply:
· Graduates of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in in Law.
· 6+ years of experience.
· Including experience in managerial positions - from 2 years.
· Knowledge of Uzbek, English language (fluently) and Russian.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Confident PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook);
· Knowledge of economic, civil and labor law;
· Ability to work independently, ability to work in multitasking mode, results-oriented person;
· Punctuality, responsibility, initiative.
· Full-time availability.Primary Responsibilities:
· Full legal support of the company's business activities;
· Representing the interests of the company in courts;
· Work with receivables: pre-trial settlement of disputes, submission of documents to economic and general courts, interaction with officers of the courts;
· Work with the contracts/agreements (development of contracts, legal analysis, preparation of additional agreements);
· Advising company employees on legal issues;
· Fulfillment of orders of the management;Salary and benefits:
· Official employment according to the Labor Code;
· Work in a friendly team in a large, dynamic company
· Office in the center of the city
· 5 days working week
Competitive salary (subject to negotiations)Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.