UOIC is looking for Talents for the position of Investment Manager
.Roles & ResponsibilitiesDeal Execution
· Participate in scouting, origination, scoping, key meetings/calls with related parties
· Conduct thorough analysis & reviewof various aspects under DD, valuation, modelling…etc.
· Provide tangible identifiable contributions / input to the DD review
· Maintain adequate interaction with the PE - Deals division throughout the DD process
· Develop post-acquisition AM Plan.
· Develop Implementation strategy for on-boarding and managing the asset.
· Carry out related tasks as required.Immediate Post-Acquisition Duties
· AM Planning, setting KPI’s, risk register, andidentifying areas forcorporate governance and ongoing AM
· Maintain awareness of rightsand obligations underthe various agreements
· Monitor closure of DD issues and CP’s
· Establish ongoing communication channel withmanagement and partners
· Ensure completeness of documentation andtransfer to AM databasePost-Investment Involvement
· Maintain a comprehensive and up to date AM Plan for each asset under management
· Monitor operations, financials, cash flow, management, and competition dynamics
· Provide timely analysis & reporting of financial and operating results as per internal reporting format
· Set KPI’s and monitor actual performance with business plans / budgets, and explain deviations
· Review, approve, and generate reportsto evaluate and track performance of assets
· Review board packs and provide analytics based inputs on any decision to be taken at Board meeting
· Maintain a tracker of all supervisory board decisions made at each asset (including all open / pending / action items)
· Regularly monitor emerging risks & risks identified during DD process, and recommend mitigation measures
· Maintain high level awareness of surrounding economic and political
environment affecting the asset
· Acquire and maintain up to date sector related awareness, industry developments, and market knowledge
· Maintain adequate interaction and dialogue with investee companies and procure management reports timely
· Provide direction, administrative and technical support to assets management teams in performing their tasks
· Plan, prepare for, and execute the exit process from the assets under management.Organizational and Interdepartmental Duties
· Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics & Standards of Business Conduct
· Preparation of reports and presentations to senior management, Investment Committee, and BoD
· Database management: Maintain documents and materials in updated and organized matter
· Provide input for audit, asset valuation, compliance and risk analysis, etc
· Communicate effectively with all internal and external counterparties
· Work effectively as a team member to achieve department and company objectives
· Show high level of drive and commitment to achieve assigned tasks
· Work effectively with other members of the investment department and with other support functions within UOIC (finance, audit, compliance, legal, HR)
· Optimize the use of personal and team time / effort in carrying out assigned duties, to ensure work meets agreed standards for timeliness and quality
· Handle related assignments as requiredPeople
· Performance management (set KPI’s, performance targets, and identify training needs)
· Monitor performance and manage performance reviews
· Supervise and extend support and guidance to subordinatesRequirements
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree Specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounts or relevant field.
· Specialization related certification is preferred (CFA, ACCA, CPA).
· Minimum 10 years of related experience.
· Fluency in English, Russian, and Uzbek.
· Proven ability to successfully lead and manage others with ability to work in cross-functional teams and successfully manage projects to completion.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver executive-level presentations, including the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to different audiences.
· Ability to thrive in fast moving high growth environment, balancing multiple challenging priorities on tight deadlines in a high pressure setting.
· Proven history of being an independent contributor.
· Possess knowledge of investment principles, financial markets, accounting, tax, and regulatory environments.
· Strong financial modelling and valuation skills.
· Advanced MS Office experience is essential. Experience with business related software is desirable.Interested applicants may apply via:firstname.lastname@example.org Please note:
Only shortlisted candidates to be invited to the interviews.