Uzbek-Oman Investment Company
Vision
Be the leading contributor to the investment climate of Uzbekistan
Mission
Achieving long-term capital growth and delivering value to our stakeholders, while contributing to the development of the economy and playing a key role in strengthening the relationship between two economies
Main Functions
Sourcing potential investment opportunities
Analysis of potential investment opportunities
Valuation and structuring of potential investments
Management and monitoring of due diligence
Executing investments
Asset management & Value Addition
Our History
1
2009
Presidential Decree "On measures of expanding investment cooperation with Sultanate of Oman" was signed.
2
2010
State General Reserve Fund of Sultanate of Oman (SGRF), currently Oman Investment Authority (OIA), and Fund for Reconstruction and Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan (UFRD) founded LLC Uzbek-Oman Investment Company (UOIC) with the an initial committed fund of 100 million US dollars. SGRF has invested 75% of the capital and the rest 25% was funded by UFRD.
3
2012
The first deal was executed via acquiring the shares of JSC "UzbekLeasing International", the leading leasing company in Uzbekistan.
4
2016
First tranche invested in the amount of $100 million.
5
2017
Capital increase by additional injection of $100 million.
6
2019
Entering capital market of Uzbekistan and cooperation with Agency for the Development of Capital Markets.
7
2020
Global Banking & Finance Awards® – 2020:
  • Asset Management Company of the Year Uzbekistan 2020.
  • Asset Management Company CEO of the Year Uzbekistan 2020.
Contact us with any convenient way:

E-mail: info@uoic.uz
Social networks:
Uzbek-Oman Investment Company LLC
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.